Beef from Piemontese
Piemontese beef is one of the best and most enduring cattle breeds in the world, home to northwest Italy, a region of Piedmont surrounded by the Alps. The advantages of this breed include high slaughter value, higher growth rate and a limited pace of subcutaneous fat deposition, which ensures tenderness and light color of the meat.
Additional advantages of our beef are:
– low fat content and low calorific value,
– very low cholesterol, comparable to fish,
– high biological value due to the content of protein and other nutritional values
– exceptional tastiness which is also influenced by the smell of the meat
– short time of preparing meat for a meal (half the time compared to the generally available beef on the market)